- Posts: 7
- Joined: August 7th, 2012, 4:59 pm
- Enroll your child to various activities; extracurricular, sports and academics.
Always guide them to give their best in these 3 fields. Hire coaches and tutors to help your child excel. Never limit their potential, they can be better with your aid.
- Hone their talents (singing, dancing, music, art, theatre).
A talented kid is a confident kid. Always support his/her hobbies, help them find something that they're good at and hire someone qualified to help your child develop them correctly. The earlier they start taking talent classes, the better!
- Always study with them, give them the opportunity to feel what it's like being at the top of their class. The moment the feeling of being considered the best becomes familiar, they'll get hooked and strive to achieve it for themselves.
They will start having expectations based on what they know they can do, and do their most not to disappoint. They will learn that it is very important to do well in school, and ultimately learn responsibility.
- Teach your child the joy of competitiveness, it is important to let them learn how fun it is to compete at a young age because that's how they grow up never fearing competition. That's how you raise a champion.
You, as a parent, should never fear competition either. Whenever an opportunity to compete appears and you know that your child is fairly good at whatever the competition's about, take it.
- Always encourage, never discourage.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest