Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Children freed for adoption

Use this forum to discuss anything having to do with family life and parenting or anything of particular interest to parents that does not fall in any of the other categories.

Children freed for adoption

Postby peanut0112008 » October 8th, 2012, 10:03 pm

im a mother of 3 children back in 2006 after my husband and i did some time in prison the courts freed them for adoption our youngest child was in fact adopted. we miss all the children very much our two older children have found us by way of internet and exspress their wish to come be with us. i sent a request to the court and asked them to grant us a court date,the judge got the request one day and the very next he had a dismissel in the mail to my husband and i he gave no reason for this. what are our options? is it possable that children who were freed up for adoption can legally come home at the ages of 17 and 18. can someone help we are going nuts we know this judge dont like us as he is also crimal court judge and sentenced us to our state time. what do we do

Return to The Living Room - General Family Life Talk