Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Making money blogging

Do you have a suggest on how to improve the forum? Or did you notice a glitch or error on the website? Or do you just want help with some aspect of using the site? This is the forum for feedback and announcements and for users needing help using the website. Posts in this forum do not increase your post count.

Making money blogging

Postby timajdad » September 2nd, 2012, 8:51 pm

I have signd up to make money blogging, but the forum I need to enter is locked. How do I get this unlocked so that I can start my blog? I don't see a way to contact a site adminstrator or moderator.

Site Admin
Marital Status: Married
Children: 2

Re: Making money blogging

Postby Scott » September 8th, 2012, 6:48 pm

I'm sorry this site just launched. You will be the first blogger. I will get everything setup for you over the next couple of days. You can send me a PM with any information about your blog, e.g. the name what it will be about.

-- Added October 4th, 2012, 8:21 pm --

I have added a script that you can use to submit your blog info and upload a special image that will be used in place of your avatar on all pages of your blog. You can get the link to that script at:

make-money-blogging.php#faq4

Return to Feedback, Announcements and Site Support