Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Part time job for extra earning for making your child’s futu

Being a parent in a family means juggling a lot of things, some of those things are working and staying afloat financially. Whether you are a work at home mom looking for new ways to make money online or need tips for trimming the family-budget, use this forum to talk to other Moms and Dads about anything to do with money, employment, business, credit and so forth.

Part time job for extra earning for making your child’s futu

Postby khulbe » August 6th, 2012, 7:18 am

Hi guys
Are you doing any part time job for extra earning for making your child’s future bright?
I am not doing any part time job but I am planning to join soon.
Please share what kind of job you are doing…

Re: Part time job for extra earning for making your child’s

Postby timajdad » September 16th, 2012, 8:19 pm

yes I am, I am no longer able to work in the field that I was trained, and worked for ten years do to injuries, so I looked and looked for a online business, something that I could offer a great product at a great pirce and feel good about helping people save money. I am now a licened dealer distributor of kid's wear. working from home and my company is "teskidsclothes" I sell Top Brand Name kids wear, Highest Quality Material. familes will save 50% to70% BELOW RETAIL!!

Return to The Office - Work and Finances