Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Online dating.

Parents aren't just child-care-bots! Whether you are a single parent getting back on the dating scene looking for support or a long-married couple looking for great date ideas or whatever, anything to do with the relationships of Mommies and Daddies can be talked about here.

Online dating.

Postby Jerlene » August 5th, 2012, 2:15 am

Have you ever dated someone online(never met) or from online(met)? How long were you with them? How well did it work out?

Re: Online dating.

Postby MikePryor » August 5th, 2012, 2:38 am

I've never dated anyone that I've met online. I am open to the idea of dating some women that I have met on Skype or social networks, but I am not open to trying dating sites, personally speaking. Most of the women on dating sites tend to have high standards without meeting the standards that I have, so I will take a pass on them.

Postby Jerlene » August 5th, 2012, 2:42 am

Yeah, online is online. I don't mean just dating sites. I don't think I could do it although I've met people who were from online.

Postby MikePryor » August 5th, 2012, 7:42 am

I'd also like to add that I'd certainly use the Internet to communicate with a significant other or women that I know in real life that I am interested in dating. It's really just like the modern day version of talking to a sweetheart over the phone.

Postby angie828 » August 5th, 2012, 6:44 pm

I have never used an online dating site. I would be scared of who I would end up with. However I went to college with a girl that married someone she met online and they are still married.

Return to The Bedroom - Relationships and Sex