Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Sex during pregnancy

Parents aren't just child-care-bots! Whether you are a single parent getting back on the dating scene looking for support or a long-married couple looking for great date ideas or whatever, anything to do with the relationships of Mommies and Daddies can be talked about here.

Sex during pregnancy

Postby Chris T » August 4th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Did you and your partner have sex during pregnancy? Did you have sex more, the same amount or less?

Re: Sex during pregnancy

Postby Jerlene » August 4th, 2012, 10:34 pm

I personally could not imagine having sex while I was pregnant. I know it could be different when I'm actually pregnant, like I'd probably want to, but I just think it's kind of wrong. Just my opinion.

Postby MikePryor » August 5th, 2012, 3:29 am

If I ever marry and have kids, I do not intend to have sex with my wife while she is pregnant. The desire will probably be there, but it just wouldn't feel right. There may be alternatives to make each other feel good without penetration, but I would not go all the way.

Postby Jerlene » August 5th, 2012, 3:46 am

There are a bunch of other things you could do to satisfy each other sexually. As a man you'll probably want it more than her so you'd need to figure out some other things.

Postby MikePryor » August 5th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Yes, I'm sure that I can think something up when the time comes. If necessary, I'll just have to exercise discipline.

Postby angie828 » August 5th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Less. At first it was not a big deal. But as I got further along I found out that it was not very satisfying for me as it just felt really odd.

Return to The Bedroom - Relationships and Sex