Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Bed Wetting Problem in Children

Use this forum for age-specific talk for early childhood through preadolescence. This is a very fun, playful age. But it can also be a time when parenting can have hard-to-pinpoint long-term effects whether through something huge like the effects of divorce or something daily like watching too much TV.

Bed Wetting Problem in Children

Postby khulbe » August 6th, 2012, 5:44 am

HI friends...
My nephew is around 10 years old. He is suffering from bed wetting problem.
Is the bed wetting problem in children common?
Please share your views.

Re: Bed Wetting Problem in Children

Postby Mahesh Dubey » August 30th, 2012, 3:05 am

It is normal. homeopathetic medicine or naturopathy can clear this

Postby timajdad » September 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

Growing up my mom used drastic measures in a attemp to stop by brother from wetting the bed, which didn't work. My son is seven years old and still wet's his bet every night. Now he wants to have sleepovers, and of course I told him he can't, until he stops wetting his bed now let's see how that works.

Postby hollymom123 » September 29th, 2012, 8:31 pm

maybe i can help I have three girls and a son age 7 bed wetters I have been there and have some good ideas please lets chat holly

Return to Young Children and Preteens (4-12)