Register

Welcome to the Parenting and Family Forums! This is a fun and informative website for parents by parents. If you are not already a member, please join for free now! It's quick, easy and free! Once you have registered and logged in, you can post replies in the current topics as well as start your own.

Pregnancy Test Meter

Parents aren't just child-care-bots! Whether you are a single parent getting back on the dating scene looking for support or a long-married couple looking for great date ideas or whatever, anything to do with the relationships of Mommies and Daddies can be talked about here.

Pregnancy Test Meter

Postby khulbe » August 6th, 2012, 6:04 am

Hi friends…
Have you ever bought pregnancy test meter for your wife?
I did it twice. It’s more thrilling when you asked chemist about pregnancy test meter and he smiles.

Site Admin
Marital Status: Married
Children: 2

Re: Pregnancy Test Meter

Postby Scott » October 5th, 2012, 11:40 pm

I have, but I think we may have been trying for my daughter at the time so maybe I didn't have that apprehensive terror in my eyes that some people do. I do recall that the pharmacist advised me that she take it in the morning because of hormone levels. Now that I think about it, that was a little bit oddly forward, but I guess he was just trying to be helpful.

Return to The Bedroom - Relationships and Sex